Tuesday, October 20, 2009

8x8 Scrapbook Pages




I have chosen this Scrapbook page to share with you today.  It was a project that was created during the Scrapbook and Stamping Technique Class that I teach monthly.  During these sessions there is always a new technique taught.  

This particular project focused on a faux silk look.  The flowers were created by stamping versamark on tissue paper and then coloring with pastel chalks.  Once that was complete the tissue flower was mod podged onto white cardstock, allowed to dry, and then cut out.  Dimensionals helped the flowers stand out and complete the page.  

I never insist that my students do their projects identical to my sample.  Papercrafting is all about creativity and I love to see what inspirations come alive as a technique is taught.  There is always something new to be learned by me at each and every session from my students!  Take a look at the awesome scrapbook pages that came out of this particular session.  



No comments:

Post a Comment