Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Advent Calendar


This non traditional calendar is a cookie sheet and 24 mini spice tins.It was a fabulous hit with my 3 young boys last December.  I filled each tin only the day of each opening otherwise it was game over.  The kids would check under the lids of each tin hourly to see if there were any surprises yet.  I put in little toys or stickers and sometimes candy for them.  You too can have a fun decorating each of the 24 tins with christmas cheer!  This sample picture is actually the one I made last christmas.  Your creation will be very similar using traditional red, green, and silver.  If your interested register today and save your spot at my craft table on Saturday, November 14 at 7:00 pm.    $60.00 includes all your supplies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment